Consider Contract / Temporary Employment
Advantages of contract / temporary jobs:
- Contract positions pay, on the average, 20 to 30% higher than comparable direct positions.
- The decision making process is very quick – not the usual 2 to 4 week process with direct / permanent jobs.
- There is no actual “contract” to sign. It is “employment at will” as with any ordinary job.
- You would be paid on regular W-2 along with many of the benefits of a traditional direct position, such as:
PTO and holiday pay
(401)k plan with company matching
Company contribution on health insurance
- Your benefits would also include all the “employer of record” legal requirements, such as unemployment insurance, short term disability insurance and workers compensation insurance.
- The average contract position with us is about 11 months. However, many contract jobs go on for several years or convert into permanent positions.
Submit your resume to us