Holiday and Vacation Pay
Engineering Resource Group pays contract employees weekly on Fridays.
Should you choose, we offer direct deposit at no cost to you.
As a W-2 contract employee you will be eligible for holiday pay and vacation pay.
- After completing 500 hours of work (usually 3 months), you will be paid for the following 7 holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- If you worked for us for at least 500 hours in the past 5 years, we waive the waiting period.
- After completing 2,000 hours of work (usually 1 year), you will receive one week (40 hours) of paid vacation.
- The 2,000 hours of work does not need to be continuous. Your service time is cumulative over the past five (5) years. For example, if you completed 9 months of service with us four years ago, you only need to work 3 more months with us to receive the week of paid vacation.
Note: The above are our standard holiday and vacation pay benefits. There are certain exceptions and differences with several client companies, which would be spelled out in your offer letter.
* Eligible for 7 days (56 hours) of holiday pay per year, after completing 500 hours of work. To qualify for holiday pay, you must work all other days of the affected holiday week or use paid vacation time for days not worked, and average at least 36 hours of work or paid vacation time per week in the previous 4 weeks.